Richardson Landscape Service was founded in 1998 by Phil Richardson. After receiving his honorable discharge from the United States Marine Corps Phil focused on his passion for the outdoors and landscaping. Growing from a general lawn care provider into a four season landscape maintenance and landscape construction company has had many twists and turns along the. The one constant along the way is our faith. Never forgetting our roots, we consider every prospective job and customer a great opportunity. Residential, commercial or municipal we provide the outcome you expect. As fast as the green industry grows RLS continues educating in the latest trends, the proper methods, local codes and current safety precautions. Education is important to us so we may continue our pursuit of excellence. RLS has been built, sustained and continues to grow on our commitment to old fashion values and customer service. From Portland north to Naples and the lakes region, into the Oxford Hills all the way to the western mountains RLS is known for our attention to detail, integrity and professionalism.Thank you for considering us, Phillip Richardson
- Walkways are not just a bunch of bricks leading to an entrance but rather a pathway of pavers that connect to the gateway of your home. Walkways should be functional as they provide a consistent path to your home and allow dirt to escape on the approach.
- Patios can be the base for your outdoor living space or your escape from inside. A simple area to take in the serenity of your property or a large entertaining area, you tell us. Pool decks and even shed floors, the possibilities are endless.
- Driveways are being paved more and more with high strength, attractive pavers. Studies show interlocking concrete pavers have an average life of at least 29 years compare that to asphalt. Permeable pavement is widely become the pavement of choice because of its ability to dramatically reduce storm water runoff and radiation heating creating an environmentally friendly driveway.
- Retaining walls can be structural or aesthetic, they can be natural stone or manufactured. With certified National Concrete Masons Association segmented concrete retaining wall installers you can be sure we will build it to last.
- Fire features are becoming more and more popular with homeowners wanting to enjoy their outdoor space on cool nights or late into fall. Fire features like fire places and fire pits are sure to add a new element to your outdoor space.
- Lawn care - Our professional equipment and employees will leave your property looking great providing weekly and bi-weekly lawn care.
- Spring clean up - A detailed cleaning of your property after a long Maine winter will increase the curb appeal and put your plantings in great shape for the growing season.
- Fall clean up - Clearing the turf of the fall leaves and debris will prove to be a worthwhile investment in the Spring. With the proper equipment RLS makes this an easy task.
- Aerating, Slice seeding, top dressing are all essential elements to a durable, healthy attractive lawn.
- Tree and shrub pruning and removal - a large oak tree growing over a structure or a delicate shrub in the garden can be pruned to maintain correct shape and size. Removal of unsafe and unhealthy trees is done by our certified Maine arborist with care and precision.
- Winter services - Anything Winter brings in, RLS is ready whether it’s plowing, sanding, snow blowing or shoveling. We serve the smallest of driveways to large commercial lots. Snow removal and roof clearing are a must to protect your property during a long winter in Western Maine.
- Landscape materials - RLS delivers quality landscape products to your property. Bark mulch, crushed stone products, sand, loam, and compost all come delivered in quantities as little as three yards.